Monday, December 12, 2005

 

We're off to the Endocronologist or however it's spelled.

That's right the endo whatever you call her. Turns out this body that I inhabit does not have any hormones! Yep, I could of had unprotected sex my whole college career if I knew I wasn't gonna get pregnant! but I digress. Our first appointment is on Tuesday to meet the Doctor to find out our next plan of attack in the baby making department. I'm scared the drugs will entail needles but like my husband says, "honey you did so good with that spinal tap you can do this" so I'm sure I will be fine. If I can take an eight inch long needle shoved into the small of my back I can stick a needle in my butt. Actually, he'll be the one with my butt in his face giving the shot so that will be fun, :). The things you do for love.

Only 13 days until Christmas and with being short on cash it means we're short on presents, thank goodness it's payday on Friday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?