Friday, November 18, 2005

 

Finding my direction

I've started this blog why? I'm not sure. I've got an extensive stash of blogs that I read on a daily basis and they all have "themes", mostly mommybloggers but there are a few that are more on the feminist front. So I'm trying to find my direction with this. I'm all for telling the world about the crap in the back yard that Baxter has left us to pick up this week or that my poor husband has a gall bladder problem but I think that would be too much information. I've been trying to figure out what and how much of my life I want to share on here. I've got no comments so that's a sign that no one is reading so I should just open up and spill it all right? I don't think so for fear that someone will actually find this and read it and get hurt. I've seen it happen people, these things are NOT a way to talk about people, they always find out.

So until I find my direction you're stuck with my ramblings :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?